1) All students have to be at the college by 8:30 A.M. in the prescribed uniform, classes start at 9:00 A.M.
2) College will provide transportation to the students residing in Bheemunipatnam, Thagarapuvalsa, Anandapuram, Madhuravada, etc., for a nominal fee.
3) Study hours are provided for students in – between classes. The college has a good library; students can make the best use of it.
4) The college provides various sports facilities and has a qualified physical training instructor.
5) College has a well equipped hospital on campus.
6) Students who wish to take mid-day meals from the College mess can avail at a nominal fee. 7) The rules and regulations pertaining to sick leave, emergency leave etc., for the hostlers are applicable to the day-scholars as well.
8) In case of sudden sickness, the college should be informed promptly. No student will be allowed to resume class without a leave letter or a medical certificate.
9) All students will remain in the college building until all classes are finished.